10 July 2013

Crafting at school....

Many of you who know me through facebook often hear me mention 'the day job'. That's what I do for a living cos heaven knows - I'd never put food on the table with crafting...!!!
My day job is a Learning Support Assistant in a local secondary school. 
I enjoy my job & it also enables me to be free at weekends & school holidays when I can craft to my hearts content.  Of course word has got around that I'm a bit 'crafty' so now & again I get asked to do a craft based lesson. Today was one such day & it went really well.

I organised three, 1 hour lessons for Activities Day. 
"How to make felt keyrings/bag charms". 
I even had some of the staff wanting to make them too.
Here are my two examples from today...


Well done students & staff.


Jo
CG&C2013

4 comments:

Deepali kansal said...

It's lovely!!

Chrissys for Cards said...

Brilliant makes. I bet they all enjoy jo's crafty days.

Eilyx said...

lovely makes Jo, bet they had a fab day!
xx

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Well done Jo I am sure you will be in big demand now.
Good luck with your craft fair.
best wishes
Julie.C