6 July 2013

Hello again...

I'm back again today -I've been putting some fancy touches to this blog & trying to make it look pretty. Not sure if I've succeeded as I do get confused with all the different styles & how to get certain effects. I do something once & then I can't remember how I did it.... Doh..!! 
I follow some lovely blogs & one of the prettiest belongs to Susan over at Mary Jane's Tearoom. It's a visual delight & I'd love my blog to evolve into something as gorgeous hers one day.

Technologically challenged - that's me. Give me a crochet pattern any day - lol.
 
Next Saturday (13th July) I'll be in Neath at St. David's Church. This is my first time at this event & I'm trying not to get too excited about this venue. I seem to jinx myself when I get my hopes up about a new venue - or even a regular one it seems...!!! 
Anyway, if you live in the area or are calling to the town - please drop in & say 'Hello'.
I may be following Emma over at Sweet William & start steering away from the craft fairs. As Emma rightly points out - people simply can't afford to buy handmade - especially in this area which has been hard hit by the recession. Sad I know cos I really enjoy the fairs, meeting other crafters, chatting to the customers & organisers. It's a great day out.
I'll still do the Christmas fairs as they are always great - loving the seasonal Christmassy feeling and the anticipation of gifts & goodies.....




I had my hook out last week to make this super pretty Summer Flowers Crochet Bunting ordered by Caroline for her daughter's bedroom. I've got order for another to do at the end of July. 
I'm really pleased with how it turned out - it wold look good in pastels too.
If anyone is interested in ordering a Summer Flower Bunting 
you can contact me at Crafty Gifts & Cards on facebook or leave me a message by using the "Contact Crafty Gifts & Cards" on the right hand side of my blog.
A 2 metre, 10 flower bunting costs £12.50 plus postage but I can make any length/amount of flowers needed - contact me for details....
CG&C2013


 That's all for today folks......

Don't forget to drop by again soon for more makes & Crafty Gifts & Cards news.











3 comments:

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Hi Jo, This is going to be great for you and I like how it links from your FB page it showed up quite clearly from your link.
I like your flower bunting really nice and cheerful, good luck with your craft fair.
best wishes Julie.C

Deborah said...

Love your new blog :) very pretty. Your crochet is so beautiful, hope you do well with the stall :)

Bee happy x

Eilyx said...

Loving the crochet looks fab and really nice colours, looking forward to your posts Jo. great looking table too.
Eilyx