30 July 2013

Short & Sweet

Hi Guys.....

Today's blog is, as the title suggests - short & sweet......

Hubby, Buster & I are off on our jollies on Saturday so I won't be around for a week or so. I'm not altogether sure what access I'll get to WiFi when I'm away - I'm sure there'll be some 'free' spots around but I don't think we'll be able to access it from where we're staying. Anyway - as ever my mobile will be on hand to snap some pics & I'll post if I can.....

http://www.fbmholidays.co.uk/cottage-details/h196
Looks pretty doesn't it... We're just hoping that the weather will be kind to us.
Fingers crossed everyone...!!!


My Etsy shop is now up & running. Pop over & have a peep - I'd love to know what you think.
On my facebook page I've been opening a 'Christmas 2013' album & listing some goodies left from last year & my newer items made this week.


I must say 'Thank You' to Julie Murphy, owner of the gorgeous Giftswithheart who snapped up the Jingle Bells Christmas gift tag decoration almost as soon as I posted it..... xx

Here's some more of this weeks makes...

Holly & red - 9 flag bunting

Red/green/cream stars - 9 flag bunting




Well that's all folks....
I'll see you when I get back from Tenby.
Enjoy yourselves, whatever your doing.....

Jo

xxXXxx

1 comment:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Have a good holiday