26 July 2013

Ta-Dah.....

The stitched picture is completed & I'm really happy with how it's turned out. 
My customer is very pleased too...




Yesterday my computer was playing up - I had planned on starting my Etsy shop but everything had slowed down to a snails pace & I couldn't do a thing. Instead I decided to get on with a job that was long overdue... cleaning up my craft room. My craft room is the small spare or box room in the house. My youngest used to have it as his room until he was about 14 but as he started hitting 6ft we had to find an alternative for him.
Anyway - it's my little space now and is affectionately known as 
Crafty Gifts & Cards HQ.
I really went to town - I threw out loads, sorted out what I was keeping & what was going into a sale, packed up my stall stuff as I'm not doing any more fairs til October & generally tidied up. There is still the wool boxes to look through but I want to get some new storage sorted for that before I start. 
This morning I was able to sort out my memo board & hang the pictures I bought several months ago.


Do you like them? 
Good old B&M stores.
The tidy up also allowed me to drag out my Christmas storage box with all my supplies to create some decorations etc.... I do need to get some Christmas fabric though. I do - honest.... tehehe.


Crafty Gifts & Cards is having a "Make Me an Offer" SALE. It's an attempt to clear the decks and I'm willing to accept any reasonable offers on the gifts displayed on there. There are cushions, cushion covers, ladies & gents glasses cases, purses & many other things too. 
There are discounts available for mulit-buys too so why not have a visit... 


A big 'Thank You' to Chrissy who made this fab birthday card for our son Matt. He's a History teacher & has just bought himself a big TV for his room. I mentioned this to Chrissy & this is what she came up with...

Brilliant.
Matt's birthday isn't til the 31st so shhhh - no telling...!!!


Well that's it for today my lovelies...
Enjoy the weekend.

Jo

xxXXxx

2 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Nothing like clearing out old stuff ready for new ideas. Glad you liked the card, I enjoyed doing it.

andie at prettyjewellery said...

Busy start to your holidays jo, well done on the clearing. Love your pics and the stitched picture you've made is fantastic x