24 August 2013

All things Christmas....

It's been full steam ahead on the Christmas makes over the last few weeks. 
I started with bunting...




... moved on to decorations....








... and this week I've had my hook out & started on some winter woollies.
I have an order for Julie at Giftswithheart which was in nice & early - last year... lol. I made her a neck & wrist warmer set & now I'm making two more sets for her to give as Christmas gifts this year.
There's also two beanie hats on order for a mother & daughter.

More winter & Christmas gifts coming soon - watch this space......

 Before I go, let me tell you about a lovely page that re-launched recently - Finnfolkflair run by Heather Finn. She's a great 'all-rounder' & can turn her hand to lots of crafts including crochet & card making. Pop over & say hello...

Enjoy your weekend folks...

Jo

xxXXxx


3 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Fab makes. Have done a like for heather

myknitsewcraftcorner.me said...

Looking good Jo nice to see some orders coming through for you.
best wishes Julie.C

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Gorgeous festive makes Jo...your stars, hearts and bunting are all so pretty!
Happy New Week!
Susan x