11 August 2013

Crafty Gifts & Cards is back....


Hi Bloggettes - I'm back from a fab week in Pembrokeshire - enjoying the beautiful scenery, relaxing with lots of doggy walks & photography.... bliss.


I showed you a piccy of our accommodation in my last blog - well, that did it no justice. It was so lovely. Carole, our host was just brill & nothing was too much trouble for her. As it was self catering I took towels, tea towels & pillowcases etc only to find that everything was provided. It was a fab place - so well maintained & clean with an exceptional garden area too. I can highly recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing break with doggy friends. 
Buster had a blast...!!! 


 The village of St Florence itself is picture perfect with 2 dog friendly pubs, both of which serve very good food, 2 churches & a shop - & that's about it. 


 The surrounding area & beaches are stunning....


Of course no holiday is complete (for me) without a thorough search of all the craft shops & markets. I managed to pick up some little 'bits'. I'm pleased with the wooden Xmas tree buttons - can you see them?


So, it's back to some Christmas crafting. I've got several felt decs cut out ready to trim & stitch plus some winter woollies like scarves, hats & wrist warmers to crochet so plenty to keep me busy.


 Enjoy the coming week & take care...

Jo

xxXXxx

CG&C2013


2 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Glad you had a great time. Looks a nice area to visit.

myknitsewcraftcorner.me said...

Hi Jo so pleased you had a lovely break, this is a nice part of the country we have been there to.
I see you managed to find some little crafty bits, you are as bad as me I always manage to find a sewing of craft shop somewhere when I am away.
Hope you have time to see I moved blogs, don't want to loose a crafty mate.
best wishes
Julie C x