14 September 2013

It's been a while...

Hello... 
Firstly, let me say sorry for not being around here for a while.
Things are getting busy at CG&Cs HQ. I've received quite a few orders for winter woollies & Christmas decs & my order book is full to the end of September. Of course being back at the 'day job' after the summer break has meant that my crafting time is restricted to evenings & weekends... sob..

Remember - if you want to order anything from my range of gifts there are ready made items which can be dispatched straight away. 
For more personalised gifts or anything else - get in touch here or via email at:
 jorees58@hotmail.com

Here's a mini peep at what I've been up to...

Baby boy's tree dec
& not forgetting the baby girls...
I've got two more Baby Girl Gift Tags on order, one to be personalised.
 Photos coming soon....


Then there's been other Christmassy things...


Loving these burlap linen vintage style tree stockings...
Drop by my facebook page to view more of these plus my full Christmas range.
is a new page by my facebook friend, Julie. She was formerly known as Giftswithheart but has now set up a new page featuring her gorgeous owl & cat makes. Pop over & say 'Hello'.
If you're local to my area please drop by & see me in the run up to Christmas.
Crafty Gifts & Cards will be 'appearing' at the following venues.... 

November 2nd
Neath Community Hall, Orchard St, Neath
~~~
November 30th
Glynneath Town Hall, Heathfield Ave, Glynneath
~~~
December 7th
Neath Community Hall, Orchard St, Neath
~~~

I'm hoping to get a few more in as we approach the festive season.
Watch this space...!!!
Well all this blogging is not getting the orders done so I'm off....
Have a great weekend Bloggetts

Hugs from 
... & Jo.
xxXXxx

1 comment:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Well all is going great guns now jo. All looks really nice. Good luck with your winter fairs.