3 October 2013

Getting Ready...


... for the festive season...!!

Mini felt hearts
Yes, you'd swear that Christmas was here already at CG&Cs HQ. My order book has only just re-opened & already I've got more winter hat orders. Tonight I've started an owl hat for a 2 year old - fluffy pink with sleepy eyes & spiky ears.
As soon as that's done I'm trying a new pattern for a slouchy beanie hat for a friend at work.
This is the yarn...

... & this is the hat
This pattern is from a blog called jenilikesyarn & I'm looking forward to trying it out.


I've been trying to promote Crafty Gifts & Cards with some snazzy collages created on PicMonky.
The possibilities are endless but I've settled on this winter/Xmas theme...
I'm loving the tree border. What do you think?







Are you all busy with your Christmas makes? Done any Xmas shopping yet?
I always try to wait til October half term. When my boys were young you never saw anything to do with Christmas til that half term school holiday...
Ah, those were the days - it seems Christmas is with us almost all year round now.
I have already succumb to temptation & bought two chocolate oranges - well, they were buy one get one free. Rude not to I thought... hehe.
I've been seeing some fab festive delights on facebook.
Here's a selection of pretty pages with gorgeous gifts & classy cards - go check them out..!!
Don't forget....


More 'name dropping' & Xmas mentions in my next blog but now a tired me is off to bed.

Night night all
                 Sweet dreams  :-)

Jo

xxXXxx

2 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Fab pictures Jo. I haven't seen the new christmas bits on pic monkey. Must have a better look. The christmas season sure is working a treat for you and well deserved too. Many thanks for the mention. I must do one soon in return. Keep on sewing...xx

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Your collages look great Jo...Picmonkey is great, isn't it?
Christmas does start so early these days...I'm trying not to think about it here for just a little while longer! :-)
Happy Weekend,
Susan x
P.S Love the slouchy hat!