3 December 2013

Oh my - where has the time gone?

Sorry, sorry, sorry.......
           I haven't been a very good little blogger but please excuse me cos I've been very buzy.
                     I promise to improve once next Saturday & my last Xmas fair is done - then I can pack up my stall stuff til the Spring or maybe later - we'll see.

I've been looking through all the blogs I missed over the past few weeks - I've managed to comment on one or two but there are just so many. So, sorry to anyone I've missed... xx
I always feel awful not commenting on someones blog after I've taken the time to follow it - I feel a bit mean but please don't worry - I'll be back to see you all again on a more regular basis very soon.

Enjoy the rest of your week ....
Jo. 
xxXXxx

4 comments:

Rosa Lily said...

It must be a relief to finally get all the fairs out of the way! Time to breathe! Love the fact you are going to try out the Christmas Factoids at school! xx

myknitsewcraftcorner.me said...

Hi Jo slow down girl you need to save some energy for Christmas. I always get your comments for my blog so thanks for finding the time to visit.
best wishes Julie.C

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Hope you have a great time at your Christmas Fair Jo...I'm sure it will be a great success for you and your lovely makes...thank you so much for coming to visit me at such a busy time!
Susan x

Deborah said...

Time is going so fast! although it is a busy time of year, don't forget to take time for you :) have a happy day!

Bee happy x