23 December 2013

Seasons Greetings..


I know I promised to be a better blogger but time has got the better of me once more..!!
Christmas is a busy time for us all what with the gifts, visiting family & friends, parties & all the other seasonal going-ons. Hardly surprising that time slips away - & before you know it, it's a day or so to the BIG day itself & that's where I find myself today. I was supposed to go to see some family & friends today but the severe weather & local flooding put me off to say the least....
 
courtesy of KW on Fb
 
I must admit to having craft withdrawal symptoms so I snuck into CG&Cs HQ & had a little play with my new toy - Sizzix..!!
 

 I'm totally hooked. 
It made short work of my floral fabric scraps but, WOW - see it go with felt. Perfect cutting out AND I can even use the punched out bits..!! 
#doesalittledance
 

I have quite a few ideas in mind so watch this space during the next month or so.....
I'm closing now so it just remains to say.......
 

 
"I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas
& a joy-filled 2014... "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, & Buster sends his love too..... 


See you all in 2014...
Jo
xxXXxx

3 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

I can see you having lots of fun next year. Have a great christmas and a well earned rest all ready for 2014

Rosa Lily said...

Have lots of fun with your new 'toy'. Eat drink and be merry! Kisses to Buster, what a sweetheart!

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jo!
Susan x