15 January 2014

Bloggy Improvements


My bloggy adventures continue with little ol' me getting to grips with  
Technology...  *gasp

Yes - have a look at the top of my blog & you'll see I've added tabs which introduce you to more pages.

I've included a 
Photo Gallery 
Each month I intend showcasing some of the crafts I make - this months focus is 'cross stitch'.

There's another called
Free patterns & tutorials from CG&Cs
My very first crochet tutorial for 'Mini Hearts' can be found here. Go on, have a go - it's an easy/beginners pattern.


Last but not least - 'Gift Shop' which is currently under construction....
I'm hoping to start listing things soon but in the meantime, thank you for your patients.

Well I think I've been such a busy little bee that I'll buzz off.... lol.

Bye for now,
Jo
xxXXxx

2 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Well done

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Its looking so good Jo, well done. Julie C xx