31 January 2014

What's going on?


What's going on here then?
I've just logged on to start doing a draft for my next blog and look at that.
Hardly any toolbar at the top, no spell-checker, no text choices, no text position button...!!!
I've just posted a pic of my latest make - a button heart - just to see what it looks like whan I preview so here goes..............



Well it's all there but it hasn't got any paragraphs either & I put some in - honest..!!
I think I'll leave this and try again tomorrow.
Night, night...
Jo

xxXXxx

2 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Good old Blogger - up to tricks again

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

The mysterious world of blogging Jo...I still can't comment on pop up boxes without a lot of difficulty along the way to get around the problem!
Happy weekend...lovely collage!
Susan x