1 February 2014

February...

Hello...
I'm glad to say that Blogger seems to be behaving itself today so let's get blogging...!!

~ February ~
Ah, the Valentine month.... and to celebrate I've be added lots of lovely fabric heart pictures to my photo gallery.
 Pop along & see if there's any you like.

available at Crafty Gifts & Cards


I'll be updating the tutorial page in a few weeks...
Look out for my Crochet Double Daisy pattern coming soon.
The two in the photo have been made in to brooches, but they can be used to decorate anything... bags, hairbands, cushions & lots of other things....



I've been told that some people have been having trouble posting comments to this blog. Susan, over at Mary Jane's Tea Room hasn't been able to on several occasions but Chrissy at at Handmade cards at Chrissys for Cards hasn't had any trouble...!?!
If you'd like to leave a comment about anything you see here but are finding it difficult, you can always leave a message under the blog link on my facebook page or even email me....  I love to hear from you.


So, after Valentine's Day we'll be turning out thoughts to Mother's Day.....
Here's a little teaser of what's available on my facebook & Etsy pages.






















See you soon.......




5 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Must be my super dooper new computer as I am not having any trouble at all. Beautiful makes, as always Jo. xx

Chrissys for Cards said...

Must be my super dooper new computer as I am not having any trouble at all. Beautiful makes, as always Jo. xx

Chrissys for Cards said...

Haha, I say as it prints my comment twice!!

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

All your work is so lovely Jo well done, love the hearts.
best wishes Julie.C x

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Beautiful hearts Jo! (and fingers crossed that Blogger continues to behave! :-) )
Hope you have a wonderful new week,
Susan x