21 February 2014

Looking Forward...

Hello...!!

February is almost gone and the evenings are just starting to get a little lighter - now if all this rain & wind would go away, we'd be sorted...!! I hope that the storms haven't caused any damage in your area.



~Mother's Day~
           is only a month away so time to start thinking about pretty gifts

Mother's Day at Crafty Gifts & Cards
 
 Check out my Mother's Day Gift Album by clicking the link above. 

 
~Lots of pretties to make mums happy~


~Easter~
          won't be far behind.... this year falling in late April so a chance of some Spring-time blooms & some warmer weather...
Here's some cards I made for customers over the last few years...

These Easter cards are made to order only & can be personalised if you wish.... 


~My first craft fair of 2014 is on April 12th~
I'll be at St. David's Church, Neath so fingers crossed for a successful day.  
I'm planning to make some fresh new gifts to give my stall a lift.... crochet bunting, owls, pretty fabrics & lace seem to be on trend so I'll see what I can come up with.



~Last but not least~
~Don't forget to check out my latest tutorial~
'Double Daisy'
An easy crochet flower that can be used in so many ways - a brooch, hair accessories, to brighten up a tee shirt, a bag or even a cushion cover... the options are endless...

I hope you've enjoyed my blog today - please get in touch with your comments. you can use the message box on here or contact me via facebook.
Bye for now


3 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

As always beautiful makes Jo. Good luck with your craft fayre. You are a much braver person than me. Could never do it in a thousand years.

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Gorgeous makes Jo and I love the crochet bunting...it's on my list to make some for my craftroom soon!
Happy Weekend,
Susan x

myknitsewcraftcorner said...

Hi Jo your blog is coming along nicely and your pictures look really good. You sound nice and organized for the coming months. Julie xx