9 April 2014

April...

April.....

The month of showers & the promise of warmer weather & lighter evenings.



Here at CG&Cs HQ there's been a flurry of activity.... I had already booked a craft fair in Neath several months ago but a new fan to my facebook page asked me if I'd like to go to another AND it was less then  10 minutes away from home...  *smiles.

So last Saturday, 5th April Crafty Gifts & Cards set out her stall at 
Penywaun Club, Aberdare.
Not a good day but I've dipped my toe in the water to see if there's any improvement in 'stall life' but sadly, no. One sale all day but lots of new friends & contacts so not all bad.

Sold
AND

...on the 12th April I'll be at ST David's Church, Neath.
As I always say ~ if you're in the area, do pop in and say Hello...

Let's hope people will be in holiday mode - it's the Easter break here in Wales.
Two weeks off for the students & for the staff too (woohoo).


Other things happening are.....
Two orders for wedding bunting for friends at work, bears hanging decoration for a new grandchild & recent sales for this super-cute Tooth Fairy star & Three Bears nursery decoration.



There seems to be a 'baby' theme going on recently.


More baby orders...




Hopefully, I'll get another tutorial organised for later in the month but as I'll be on 'school holidays'
I won't promise. My Photo Gallery is all about weddings this month so I hope you'll enjoy it.

My CG&Cs HQ re-vamp is coming together...
Plans have been made, shelving bought, storage boxes collected.
Progress photos coming soon...


Enjoy the rest of your week
Take care


2 comments:

Chrissy (chrissysforcards) said...

Lovely post jo. Nice makes too.

myknitsewcraftcorner said...

Baby gifts are always popular this time of year and yours look perfect Jo.I know you would like more customers at the fairs, meeting new contacts is a plus though.
Julie. C x