18 June 2014

Summer seems to be here

Wow, the weather seems to be picking up again after some big thunder storms the other week..!! 
It's been glorious here today.
I love a good thunder storm - it reminds me of when I was a child. My mother & I would watch at the window, counting the seconds between the flash of lightening & the thunder clap. 
Has anyone else heard the myth that however many seconds you count is how many miles away the 
storm is?


Talking of things hotting up - orders have been coming in at quite a rate lately. Coasters, tablemats, Christening samplers, wedding buntings... It's all happening here at  CG&Cs... 


Always a treat to get positive feedback
 
My own projects have had to be put on the back burner for the time being, except for this quick & easy bunting I made for myself. I've been meaning to do some blue bunting for my dresser for so long & now, at last I have..!!

 
 Things are getting busy at work too. They always do at this time of year & added to that is the fact that our school is closing down so there's a lot 
(& I mean A LOT) 
of sorting out to do...!!! It never rains as they say..!!



This month's tutorial is brought to you via this fab blog & is for a Crochet Market Bag. Very handy in our Eco-friendly climate of everything re-usable...
(Thanks for sharing this PL... xx)



That's it from me tonight....
 I'll leave you with a sneak preview of my current order - more wedding bunting.



Night night....


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I love thunder storms too - except the last one knocked out our internet for 4 days mid sorting out some card orders - not a good time! Lovely makes again Jo.