26 August 2014

August....
As summer months go, August started well but as usual for British Bank Holidays - is ending on a rather dreary note..!!


Add to this the fact that I'll be back in work from the 1st September (new job too) it'll back to crafting in the evenings & weekends for me. 
#sadface

The season has been brilliant though with lots of orders, sunshine & happy times. Here's some photos of this summer's activities...

























 








Happy summer days

Buntings, many coaster & place mats sets, dress alterations, crochet cushion cover (mine & finished at last), plus I've made a start on my Christmaas 2014 range too. 
Photos of these next time....  promise!
There are a few orders on the book which can't be started yet and the pics of an order for a birthday gift which I can't reveal yet..... watch this space..!!


  Congrats to Facebook friend Rosa who published her 1st books recently. I've downloaded them on my Kindle & I'm looking forward to reading them soon ~ well done Rosa..!! She joins another Fb friend Deborah & her book.  
Both ladies self published so well done & good luck to both of them for the future.

So... next time I blog I'll be thinking Christmas so be warned...!! 
Again this year I'm limiting the number of fates & fairs I'll be attending with only 2 definate & 1 maybe pencilled in the diary. 
More news on those next time.  

That's all from me today.... 
Take care everyone and enjoy what's left of the summer!






3 comments:

Chrissy (for cards) said...

Glad you had a good summer, craft wise and personally. Look forward to seeing your christmas makes.

Rosa Lily said...

Thank you for the mention Jo, hope you enjoy the books and if you would give me feedback on Amazon I would be thrilled. Yes summer has gone in a flash, I have neglected a few craft things because of job hunting (pain in the backside sometimes) but hoping that something will come along soon :) Been loving your makes on FB, really gorgeous, and the Christmas ones look fab to. xx

myknitsewcraftcorner.com said...

I am back to work next Wednesday, but good luck with the start of your new job. You are doing well with your crafts Jo and I am sure your Christmas orders will come thick and fast. I will check out your friends books.
Best wishes
Julie.C