5 December 2014

Christmas is almost here....

Hello...   Once again time has got the better of me & my blog has been neglected. 
#sadface
It's the season to blame - always my busy time with fairs, orders & of course having to fit it all 
around my 'day job'. 
Glutton for punishment - that's me!!
Best seller of the Autumn/Winter season has got to be the crochet Infinity Scarf - I've had a steady stream of requests & have orders for six. In hindsight, I should have been making these during the spring/summer in readiness for the colder weather but, hey-ho - there we go. 
I promise I'll be making more as there's lots of winter weather to get through yet!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talking of crochet, my next 'crochet class' starts on January 6th & I have a full compliment of ladies eager to hit the hooks. I'm more organised this time too & have even created lesson 
plans for each evening over the six weeks - get me!!

Class promo...

I'm organising the gifts in readiness...
selecting the yarn...
now all that's left to do is remind everyone who's signed up.
I can't wait...!!

AND... even more fantastic is that I have four ladies signed up for another course in April..!!

I'm gobsmacked..!!
From something I mentioned in passing to a friend over a year ago to having people on a waiting list is truly amazing. How lucky am I to be doing something I love.
Now all I need to do is win the lottery & do this full time &......  
Ah, there I go again - another flight of fancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There are still plenty of Christmas decorations left so if anyone is interested, check out
my facebook page

You'll find all available decs in the recently updated
"Christmas at Crafty Gifts & Cards" 
photo album.

Last but not least - my order book is now closed til the New Year.
Thanks to all who have supported me again this year - it means so much to me...

Bye for now


2 comments:

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Hi Jo lovely to see you on your blog, I am pleased your classes are going well I am not surprised you look like you have everything organized. I love the scarf, I have made a few and wrist warmers.
Wouldn't it be good to craft full time.
Have a great weekend.
julie.c x

Crafty Gifts & Cards said...

Thanks Julie... xx