26 March 2015

NEWS FLASH...!!


 
Big excitement at CG&Cs.!!
It's time for my crochet courses to move to the next phase, taking it out of my kitchen & on to a bigger, more suitable venue.  When my next course starts on April 14th, we will be meeting at St Luke's Church Hall, Queen Street, Cwmdare. 
 
Even better news if that could it be possible; the course is full. 
There are five returning members & ten newbies.

I'm so excited/nervous/pleased/apprehensive/happy [take your pick]....!!





★ ☆ ✰  ☆ ★

And there's more...

I've re-opened my CG&Cs Etsy shop & joined Twitter too. 
If you want a look, click the links here or the icons on the left...  :)
[get me - proper Mrs techno... he he]

★ ☆ ✰  ☆ ★

Other news

I've got some lovely baby related orders to do over the forthcoming Easter break. 
Looking forward to making two more of these:


and another of these:


but what colour...???

 ★ ☆ ✰  ☆ ★

Mother's Day 
made to order for the 15th March 






 ★ ☆ ✰  ☆ ★

That's all for tonight folks
Thanks for the continued support & don't forget...

Buy Handmade! 



Jo 
x x x 



1 comment:

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

That is brilliant news Jo, it is sounding all very professional now. I think we might see your club printed in one of the magazines soon. I love the hearts and how you have decorated them, really nice.
As you know I don't do FB now and I am not on Twitter, I can still see you here or on google plus if you use it.
Happy Easter.
Julie.C x