6 April 2015

Getting ready

It's just as well I'm on Easter break from the day job. It's been all systems go with organising the Crochet Classes move from home to the church hall...
There was a surprising amount of  'things to do' on my list but I'm getting there.
From printing & laminating guides & tutorials, contacting & confirming places, ordering hooks & yarn, right down to researching more advanced stitches & patterns for my returning ladies.
 Almost all done now though before classes start on the 14th.
#excited



Getting organised



★ ☆ ☆ ★


In between doing that, I squeezed in a few little projects for the upcoming craft fair season & guess what? By chance, a friend gave me a heads-up on this...

A great one to kick off the year with.
So with that in mind I've been planning & making a few pretties....




Ribbon key ring
I'm hoping to boost my stock with more makes this so watch this space..!!



 ★ ☆ ☆ ★

This weeks makes & orders:

For Ava-Rose
Two of these, one in purples & one in pinks

★ ☆ ☆ ★


 
I hope you are all enjoying your Easter time...
Take care all.

Jo
 
 xxx 

4 comments:

Rosa Lily said...

Really excited for you that the classes have taken off!! Pity that can't be a full time job? :)

Crafty Gifts & Cards said...

Oh of only... Work is stressful because of threatened cuts on hours & jobs. One day maybe.

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

So busy Jo and I know that is how you will like it, the classes are doing well which is good.I love all your makes they will go down a treat, good luck with the craft fairs.
best wishes
Julie.C xx

Crafty Gifts & Cards said...

Thanks Julie xx