9 May 2015

Hello...

It seems like an age since I blogged last! 
In fact it's about a month, just before I started the Crochet Classes in their new venue, St Luke's Church Hall. Since then I've increased the time to two hours to accommodate the fourteen ladies who signed up. So far, only twelve are attending regularly, but I've got another six booked in for June..!!

It's been a learning curve not only for them, but for me also - time management is crucial. Getting to see everyone within the two hours is vital, but also having beginners, intermediates & experienced crocheters around the table makes that task a little more 'tricky'. I hope my girls are happy with the service and are getting a positive learning experience out of it.


★ ☆ ☆ ★

Meanwhile, at CG&Cs HQ I've been busy promoting my Facebook page on Etsy, Twitter & Streetlife
I went to a craft fair in Trallwn, Pontypridd & although sales weren't marvellous, 
I met some lovely crafters.... 

 
I've booked two more fairs, one at The Freeze Play Centre, Mountain Ash on Friday, 29th May & another at the Cwmaman Care Home Summer Fate, Cwmaman on Saturday, 20th June. Pop along and say 'Hi' if you are local...  :)


★ ☆ ☆ ★

 This month's makes...

Ribbon key rings
Welsh Blanket Heart
Retro Style Stitched Quote - pink
Retro Style Stitched Quote - purple
Personalised Birth Celebration Hoop   

★ ☆ ☆ ★



Before I go, here's some of the superb bargains I picked up in Narberth & Tenby 
when we went there for the weekend...
#loveabargain




★ ☆ ☆ ★



Well, it's back to CG&Cs HQ for me...
Busy, busy, busy..!!
Just how I like it.



4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Brilliant work Jo. So glad all is taking off for you, well deserved. I don't follow any blogs now, so not often here.
Xx

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Good to hear the workshops are popular even though they are busy for you.
Loving all your makes Jo, and good luck with your craft stalls.
Julie.C xx

p.s nice to see you on google + I will catch up with you soon. x

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

Gosh you have been busy Jo ! I wish I had your energy ! I am not sure what Google + is all about so I haven't joined it yet. I do like Streetlife now after humming and harring about whether to join it or not. Take care now. Marion x

Crafty Gifts & Cards said...

Thanks ladies xxx