25 August 2015

Long time ~ no blog..!!

Did you think I'd stopped blogging?
Busy times have again prevented me from getting on here & time as usual, slips away.

So, let's get up to date - What's been going on at CG&Cs HQ?
Well for a start I'm no longer Crafty Gifts & Cards. 
I have changed the name to

Crafty Gifts & Crochet

Like it? As I don't make the cross stitched cards anymore [made to order only these days] & the
crochet is now such a big part of the business, it was time for a change. 

  
★ ☆ ☆ ★

So what's been happening here since my last blog in May? 

Orders...
Lace & fabric hearts
Ladybird framed picture
Doilies bunting for DD
Personalised bunting for Sofia

Bunting for USA customer
More USA bunting
[please excuse the old logo on these pics - done berfore the changeover]



★ ☆ ☆ ★ 
 

Crochet Classes & Workshops... 
The evening classes at St. Luke's are still going strong with new members over the last few weeks. It's so great to see everyone progress & try out new stitches and projects.



Of course, there are lots more projects completed but far too many to get on here today. 
Well done ladies - so proud of you all.

The crochet workshops held in Cwmgwrach have been lovely too. A laid back, relaxed class organised by Chris. Looking forward to doing a refresher in October....

★ ☆ ☆ ★

And finally.....

Some Pembrokeshire holiday photos to share  :)
Take care all....  
Jo.   xxx








 


★ ☆ ☆ ★

 

2 comments:

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

So much going on in your post Jo lovely to read. I like the framed ladybird and the buntings really nice.
If i lived near enough you would see me at one of your classes, I have often thought of a cross stitching class but I don't know enough people so would hate for no one to turn up.
Your classes have grown in members well done Jo.
best wishes
Julie.C xx

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Sorry forgot to give Buster a mention, he has grown so much and I can see he enjoys the beach. My Bruno loved running on the beach but was not interested in going in.
Julie.c xx